The PERMIT consortium (participants and partners) is composed of a wide range of personalised medicine stakeholders. Selected experts will be invited to contribute to the various workshops planned over the course of the project.
The diverse composition of the consortium is intended to ensure that relevant questions are addressed, and that recommendations are optimally adopted and implemented.
The consortium is composed of:
- Pan-European research infrastructures (ECRIN, EATRIS, ELIXIR-LU/UNILU)
- Patient representatives (EPF)
- Funders (DLR)
- Health technology assessement (HTA) organisations (ISCIII and KCE)
- Data protection (TMF) and regulatory experts (ISS)
- Scientific experts (Mario Negri Institute, Université Paris Descartes, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu)
In addition, partners interested in the quality of evidence generated by personalised medicine research programmes will be invited to project activities, including representatives from other HTAs; EU and national competent authorities; the health industry; ethics committees; funding bodies; research infrastructures; and medical journals.
Finally, experts in relevant fields will be selected by the consortium (with the support of the Scientific Advisory Board) to participate in the various workshops and publications. This may include experts in omics technology, data management and data protection, artificial intelligence, trial design, and statistical methodology.